To undertake general administration duties in a professional and timely manner, delivering good customer service at all times and ensuring the reception and Front of House areas are clean\tidy and manned efficiently and professionally.
Key role responsibilities and accountabilities
- Ensuring reception and the offices are manned efficiently and professionally in all respects; to include the greeting of guests, covering of security gates, answering of telephones and general appearance of the Front of House areas.
- Answering and dealing with incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Co-ordination and distribution of all incoming and outgoing post
- Overseeing arrivals and departures in-line with other centre staff.
- Efficient and accurate record keeping of all accounts, petty cash, banking and order processing.
- Assisting with the administration of the centres petty cash and Banking
- Maintain vehicle maintenance, service and MOT records and record mileage
- Collate feedback for weekly Head Of Department meetings
- Dealing with the admin of Kingswood purchase orders – log/file/send copies to Norwich
- Completion and distribution of Local Education Authority forms in line with the Centre Manager
- Log incident report forms ensuring completed and filed correctly in a timely manner
- Co-ordination of Centre radio’s including re-charging
- Entering fire lists on the system
- Recording reward cards on the system
- Making and updating Personnel files
- Name badges
- Office equipment and stationary management
- First Aid duties as required and regular check of First aid boxes across the centre to ensure they are stocked correctly
- Responsible for keeping office and reception clean and tidy
- Payslip distribution
- Taking minutes for meetings as directed by the Senior centre team
- Undertake further duties as directed by GSM or CM
Typical knowledge, skills and experience
- Good communication skills – face to face and telephone manner
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work in a busy and pressurised environment
- Attention to detail
- Administration experience