Night Duty Assistant
Salary: £11.44 per hour
5 days out of 7 as business needs (8pm - 08:30 am)
To ensure that all guests are safe and secure during the silent hours and to ensure that any requests are actioned. Complete tasks accurately and within given deadlines.
Be responsible for the security of the site and its guests overnight, and to record and report all incidents and events accurately.
- Being first point of contact for guest queries
- Managing and overseeing Security of building & guests
- Managing fire evacuations
- Dealing effectively with intruders on site
- Taking telephone calls
- Carry out first aid and consult with emergency services if required
- Complete all incident reports
- Taking the lead role in any fire evacuation, ensuring all guests are accounted for, identifying the activation point and calling emergency services if required.
- Ensure that the service offered is personal and memorable, that guest needs are anticipated and requests followed up, that all communications with guests enhances their experience and reinforces their desire to return to Kingswood.
- Must be customer service and problem solving focused
- Must have in date 1st Aid certificate or prepared to complete relevant training
- Enhanced DBS (self-funded for all seasonal posts)