Carry out minor general maintenance and repairs as and when required to internal and external fixtures and fittings – training provided by Maintenance Leader.
- Decorating work not requiring specialist skills
- Assist with all general maintenance checklists in line with company procedures.
- Assist with the closedown and start up procedure.
- Visual checks to electrical fittings and equipment
- Reporting of faults that require specialist skills
- Ensure health and safety company procedures are followed at all times
- Assist other departments as and when required
- To understand and comply with the Company’s safeguarding policy
- Flexible attitude to working meaning to not leave a job unfinished without line manager authorisation
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BUT DESIRABLE
- Full training & support provided
- Maintaining centre grounds, both indoors & outdoors
- Easy going team with a family feel