#CreateTheExperience at Kingswood.
Are you a "seasoned" catering team member seeking a new position? Do you want to advance and get management experience in a busy catering operation? Or are you searching for your next management position?
About the role:
You will assist the Kitchen Manager in daily tasks, whilst supporting the management of our dedicated catering team to deliver a delightful catering experience at our busy centre in West Runton.
Your duties as our Team Leader would include ensuring that all kitchen operations and activities are carried out in line with the business' operating standards and procedures, as well as all applicable legal requirements.
- Proven experience in food preparation and service in a fast paced environment
- You will be a ‘people person’ and be able to communicate effectively
- Customer focussed with a passion for delivering high levels of service.
- Basic food hygiene essential, advanced is desirable
Why join us:
- Industry-leading pay rates
- Flexible working contracts available to suit you and your family
- Award-winning training to support learning and development
- Work at one of our 11 picturesque locations which provide a variety of adrenaline-pumping activities for you and your family to get involved in during quiet times, including high ropes courses and water sports.
- Well-being and support
A little bit about us…
This role is based at our fantastic West Runton centre which is our coastal location in Norfolk, offering a picturesque seaside within a 5-minute walk (a great place to spend your breaks!)
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
Here at Kingswood, we know that all of our people are at the centre of our success, making our adventure centres as magical as they are.
What are you waiting for? Apply today.