Seasonal Activity Leader - Summer Role (May-July)Seasonal Activity Leader
#CreateTheExperience with Kingswood
Forget the normal 9-5, escape the ordinary and join the Kingswood adventure in 2023.
About the role:
Lead and deliver adrenaline-pumping activities such as:
Climbing, Caving, Kayaking, Bushcraft, Canoeing, Abseiling, Zip wires Raft Building, Hill Walking, Orienteering and Paddleboarding!
Simply having a desire to interact with young people and holding a love for the outdoors will do; no experience is necessary. We will train you, support you and mentor you.
A little about us:
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
- Passion for the outdoors, perhaps you spend your weekends out on the water or hiking mountains: This role is for you.
- Interest in working with children, coaching, mentoring and instructing. We will provide training and coaching.
- Available to work from March to September.
- Personable, outgoing and a team player
Why join our team?
- Industry-leading pay rates
- Award-winning training to support learning and development
- Work at one of our 11 picturesque locations which provide a variety of adrenaline-pumping activities for you and your family to get involved in during quiet times, including high ropes courses and water sports.
- Well-being and support
- Get a chance to work abroad; we are growing fast in Asia and have partners around the world!
- An awesome uniform
- Great food for our staff and guests, catering for vegetarians and vegans
Here at Kingswood, we know that all of our people are at the centre of our success, making our adventure centres as magical as they are.
What are you waiting for… apply today!