#CreateTheExperiene with Kingswood.
Are you looking for a new position at a company which offers something a little different to the rest? Whether you hold previous experience as a Cleaner or you are new to the role but enjoy keeping your house spick and span we would love to hear from you!
Join our busy cleaning team at Kingswood as our Housekeeping Assistant, where you'll play a crucial role in ensuring that our guests have a positive and comfortable experience during their stays.
About the role:
As a Housekeeping assistant, you will help the busy department run smoothly by ensuring that the site facilities and accommodation areas are clean and ready for our guests.
You will work closely with your team and support all areas of the business.
- Personable and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Hold excellent communication skills
- Take pride in cleaning and be able to provide a home-from-home experience to our guests
Why join us:
- Industry-leading pay rates
- Flexible working contracts available to suit you and your family
- Award-winning training to support learning and development
- Work at one of our 11 picturesque locations which provide a variety of adrenaline-pumping activities for you and your family to get involved in during quiet times, including high ropes courses and water sports.
- Well-being and support
A little about us:
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
Here at Kingswood, we know that all of our people are at the centre of our success, making our adventure centres as magical as they are.
What are you waiting for… apply today!