#CreateTheExperience with Kingswood and join our team as our Guest Services Manager.
About the role:
You will be responsible for driving a customer-centred culture across the centre, whilst acting as the ‘face of Kingswood’ to ensure our customers have the best experience during their stay.
As the Guest Services Manager you will lead and manage a small team whilst working towards sales targets to achieve high-level or repeat customer revenue.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and a strong communicator
- Good relationship building skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ideally you will have experience of working\dealing with teachers
- Knowledge of Local Education Authorities is desirable
- Knowledge of Kingswood products is desirable
Why join us?
- Industry-leading pay rates
- Flexible working contracts available to suit you and your family
- Award-winning training to support learning and development
- Work at one of our 11 picturesque locations which provide a variety of adrenaline-pumping activities for you and your family to get involved in during quiet times, including high ropes courses and water sports.
- Well-being and support
A little bit about us…
We are one of the most experienced providers of outdoor education in the UK. We were founded over 35 years ago and run over 1.2 million activity sessions each year across ten activity centres. Each year we welcome over 175,000 young people from more than 35 countries around the world.
Here at Kingswood, we know that all of our people are at the centre of our success, making our adventure centres as magical as they are.
What are you waiting for? Apply today.