NPLQ Lifeguard: Activity Day Camp
Lifeguards: Activity Day Camp
Come make a splash here at Camp Beaumont and join our Lifeguard team!
As a lifeguard, you will be responsible for the safety of all children and staff using the swimming pool.
You will need to enforce the swimming pool code of conduct rigorously to ensure safe swim sessions.
The lifeguard will only be needed during the pool opening times, which could be between 2 – 4 hours a day, however, there is an opportunity for you to support with other activities to earn extra money.
- Over 18 years old
- NPLQ level 2
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID’s
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- Awareness of safeguarding children (Training will be given)
- Paediatric first aid
Why join us?
- Competitive rates of pay!
- Paid training and induction
- £100 refer a friend scheme – you can make £100’s through this!
- Progression through learning and development
- Free staff uniform
- Holiday pay
- Wagestream (Get paid early)
- Fun socials
Pay: £13.45 per hour*
- *This includes holiday pay, which will be paid as a lump sum payment at the end of the camp worked. Hourly rate excluding holiday pay is £12.00 for all ages.
A little about us:
During the school holidays, we run over 50 day camps for children aged 3 to 14 in London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, and Buckinghamshire. These camps are only open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., allowing you to enjoy your weekends!
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with your CV / fill out our application form
- Answer our screening questions
- A fun and informative virtual group interview
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed
- Attend a fully paid training day
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.