Onsite Accommodation and Food provided for a fee.
What we do at Kingswood.
Join Inspiring Learning, and be part of life changing adventures across our UK centres. From our award winning Kingswood residential programmes for schools and groups, to the school holiday adventures provided at over 40 locations by Camp Beaumont, we help young people to grow in confidence and resilience whilst developing key life skills through our integral activity leaders.
Due to rapid growth across our brands in recent months, we are searching for driven and enthusiastic activity instructors to be part of the journey! Delivering world-class, high-adrenaline adventure experiences, focusing on providing our guests with memories that last a lifetime.
If you strive for delivering excellent coaching, want to develop your leadership qualities or you're looking for a supportive, collaborative team environment for personal growth, then get in contact with us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
Join us at Kingswood as a Team Leader.
An adventure to remember, a taste of independence, a rush of adrenaline, a breath of fresh air, a sense of achievement and making memories that last a lifetime. That’s what we’re here for. We are raising the bar to provide the very best outdoor learning experiences. A Kingswood adventure utilises experiential education and non-academic ways of learning to provide a taste of independence, the chance to make lifelong memories and gain a sense of achievement. The experience equips pupils with skills for their future and broadens their horizons to the opportunities available to them
A key role in making this happen, is the role of a Team Leader.
Our Team Leaders coach and train the Activity Team so that they own the guest journey from start to finish.
Being a Team Leader with Kingswood, you empower the Activity Team to deliver world class experiences that will ensure the companies values, targets and goals are achieved.
Be part of something great, join Kingswood today.
- Knowledge of the company & product or a proven track record in the Activity/Learning sector
- Efficient time management & organisational skills
- Confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to interact and relate to all levels of employees and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to stay calm in challenging situations.
- Experience of coaching, and giving feedback
- Experience of delivering training and development events.
- IT Literate – knowledge of word/excel /Microsoft packages
Should consistently be working towards their CPD.
The post holder will be required to demonstrate a breadth of industry experience and qualifications as a guide at least 4 of the following qualifications should be held that are appropriate for your Centre
- ERCA Generic Rescuer
- BC Sheltered water coach or above (Centre specific)
- First aid at work (16hours+) (E)
- Archery GB
- British Fencing Coach Developer
- SPA / RCI
- Teaching / Coaching Qualification
- NGB Provider
- Driving License
- Level 3 award in the relevant area
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Kingswood.
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with your CV
- 10 minute initial discussion to find out more about you and tell your more about the roles
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed