Guest Service Co-ordinator
To conduct all necessary administration duties for the efficient operation of the Customer Services Department on centre. You will also be required to assist the Customer Service Manager in everything required to maximise Re-bookings (Rbos) potential; dealing with all customer enquiries and concerns professionally, effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all groups have completed the required pre-visit paperwork and this has been communicated to relevant departments.
- Complete room allocations and send out to all visitors, together with their timetable, ensuring company 4 week target deadline is met.
- Process and file – Emails/Post from/to the schools,
- Make Pre-arrival courtesy calls to all groups, and log all contact in the appropriate places.
- Prepare Group Leader Packs, Key’s and Visitor Passes prior to each Group’s arrival.
- Compile feedback summaries to pass on to all departments.
- Ensure numbers of guests are confirmed on arrival and sent to Admin weekly.
- Assist with Teacher entertainments, welcome meetings, feedback meetings and daily contact with school’s as required by CAM
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Friendly, outgoing and professional manner essential
- Ability and confidence to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent customer
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel and Outlook