Outdoor Activity Instructor Apprenticeship - Dukeshouse Wood - April2023
Outdoor Activity Instructor L3 Apprenticeship
Love the outdoors? Why not become an expert in outdoor adventure and join our L3 Activity Leader apprenticeship?
Whether you are looking for a fast-track teaching route in the outdoor sector or looking for a fun gap year while you search for your next move in life. We have you covered with fun, sociable and fulfilling experiences through our L3 Apprenticeship Program.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering a variety of fun and exhilarating experiences
- Lead high-adrenaline outdoor activities using a range of specialist equipment
- To undertake various external National Governing body (NGB) qualifications
- Ensure activities are delivered in line with appropriate standards
- Partake and deliver entertainments sessions
- Ensure all equipment and safety checks are conducted in line with company procedures
- Ensure compliance with company H&S policy
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Safeguarding Policy
- To support centre projects
Course duration: 14 months
- Receive a £500 sign-on bonus
- Gain external NGB Instructor qualifications
- Free accommodation
- £10.10 after 12 months
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner with onsite catering
- Per week, 80% practical 20% off the job learning
- Industry leading training providers
- Exciting independent lifestyle
- Fun team with a family feel
You must have a D / grade 4 or above in Maths and English OR achieved your L1 + in Functional Skills.
We are one of the most experienced outdoor education providers in the UK.
Our immersive outdoor experiences are loved by groups of all ages. We welcome groups from around the world to our adventure centres to bond as a team, achieve shared goals, improve well-being and confidence, and make memories which last a lifetime. We create life-changing adventures. It’s what we are all truly passionate about.
Take the first steps to build your career in the outdoors… apply today!