Group Leader / Head Group Leader: Activity Day Camp!
Looking for a flexible holiday job? Do you want to get paid whilst having fun?
Do you want to work with children doing activities such as…
Archery, Football, Tennis, Dance, Swimming, Arts & Crafts and so much more!
Camp Beaumont are taking on Group Leaders and Head Group Leaders! You’ll be responsible for a group of children, initiating games, helping with activities and ensuring the welfare needs of all children are met.
We'd love to hear from you if you have experience or a strong interest in working with children or coaching sports!
A little bit about us:
During the school holidays, we run over 50 day camps for children aged 3 to 16 in London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, and Buckinghamshire. These camps are only open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., allowing you to enjoy your weekends!
- 17 years old or over
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID’s
- Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- Awareness of safeguarding children (Training will be given)
- Previous camp experience
- Qualifications in childcare (Level 2, 3, PGCE)
- Paediatric first aid
Why join us?
- Competitive rates of pay and flexible hours!
- Pick and choose the holidays you are available to work in
- Paid training and induction
- £100 refer a friend scheme – you can make £100’s through this!
- Progression through learning and development
- Free staff uniform
- Holiday pay
- Wagestream (Get paid early)
- Fun socials
Pay: Group Leader - £10.65 per hour* Head Group Leader - £11.09 per hour*
*This includes holiday pay at the rate of 12.07%, which will be paid as a lump sum payment at the end of the camp worked. Hourly rate excluding holiday pay is £9.50 / £9.90 for all ages.
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with your CV / fill out our application form
- Answer our screening questions
- A fun and informative virtual group interview
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed
- Attend a fully paid training day
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.