Early Years Managers / Early Years Coordinators: Activity Day Camp
Looking for a flexible holiday job? Do you want to get paid whilst having fun? Join the Camp Beaumont team!
Our Early Years Managers and Coordinators are responsible for assisting the Camp Director in delivering an 'outstanding' early year’s programme to the 3's and 4 year olds in our care. You will be fully involved in planning and delivering a fantastic programme that falls in line with Ofsted's Early Years Foundation Stage.
The Early Years Manager will be responsible for overseeing a small team of staff that will help execute the programme and be there to ensure the needs of all the children are met. Representing the Camp during Ofsted inspections as the manager of the early year’s provision.
The Early Years Coordinator will assist the Manager with the overall welfare of the group. Helping to deliver outstanding activities to the children in line with the EYFS and manage the children outside activity times. This role is a parent-facing role as the Early Years Coordinator will sign the children in and out each day
A little bit about us:
During the school holidays, we run over 50 day camps for children aged 3 to 14 in London, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, and Buckinghamshire. These camps are only open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., allowing you to enjoy your weekends!
- Over 17 years old
- Available to work during the School Holidays
- Be a UK/EU citizen with 2 x right to work ID’s
- Knowledge and experience of managing a childcare camp (programming, health and safety, financial care and customer care.)
- At least a level 2 (Coordinator) 3 (Manager) childcare qualification
- Possesses bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with children
- Have initiative and ability to work independently
- High level of safeguarding awareness
- Paediatric first aid
Why join us?
- Competitive rates of pay and flexible hours!
- Pick and choose the holidays you are available to work in
- Paid training and induction
- £100 refer a friend scheme – you can make £100’s through this!
- Progression through learning and development
- Free staff uniform
- Holiday pay
- Wagestream (Get paid early)
- Fun socials
Pay: Early Years Coordinator - £11.09 per hour* Early Years Manager –up to £17.93
*This includes holiday pay at the rate of 12.07%, which will be paid as a lump sum payment at the end of the camp worked. Hourly rate excluding holiday pay is £9.90 / £11.50 for all ages.
We have a simple five step process to starting work:
- Apply with your CV / fill out our application form
- Answer our screening questions
- A fun and informative virtual group interview
- Job Offer and Background Checks completed
- Attend a fully paid training day
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and provide two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.