Recruitment Delivery Manager (Volume & Seasonal)
Delivery Manager (Volume & Seasonal)
FTC: 6 Months
£40,000 - £42,000
Hybrid working: up to 3 days per week working at Brighton HQ
Join us during this exciting period of growth and development as a Delivery Manager for Volume and Seasonal positions, where you will play an important role in assisting in the growth of our UK and International brands!
As the Delivery Manager for Inspiring Learning, you will play a fundamental part in the overall growth and development of the organisation. You will mentor, manage, lead and develop your staffing team to ensure that all our sites and centres are staffed with the right resource at the right time.
Working closely with the Head of Resourcing, Recruitment and Marketing Manager, and key business stakeholders to develop and implement an effective recruitment strategy that keeps the company ahead of the curve and on track to meet and exceed targets and expectations along the way.
You will be responsible for delivering the following, but not limited to:
- Ensuring workforce plans are current and recruitment activity plans are in place to support the required outcomes
- Delivering effective performance optimisation of all team members, ensuring all KPIs are set and appropriate, development plans are devised and mentoring is provided as required
- Ensuring the recruitment technology optimises the recruitment process, automating where appropriate and without compromising on user experience
- Using data to drive decisions, measure performance and create interventions when required
- Building talent communities/banks to ensure we always have the sufficient resource and we are recycling talent to get the best ROI and reduce cost of hire
- Creating engaging communication plans for our talent communities/s bank to keep them engaged with the organisation whilst they are not working
- Consistently review the target profile of our candidates to ensure a diverse workforce that is representative of the young people to whom we provide a service
- Managing and developing the hiring manager’s tool kit to avoid delays when recruiting
- Experience of managing a recruitment team within volume resourcing
- Highly responsive, detailed oriented, and quality focused with strong team building skills
- Experience of working with an ATS and preferably having had exposure to building talent communities
- A people person who can build and maintain relationships across all levels
- Significant experience in workforce planning, working with the operations and sales team to determine future requirements
- Great analytical skills to interpret data and use to drive performance
Ready to join our team? Submit a short application today and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with further information.