Senior Resourcing Advisor (Specialist & Management Roles)
Senior Resourcing Advisor
Hybrid – 2 Days Office Based - Brighton
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Join us during this exciting period of growth and development as a Senior Resourcing Advisor, where you will play an important role in assisting in the growth of our UK and International brands!
As the Senior Resourcing Advisor, you will partner closely with the hiring managers to source and recruit for key management and specialist hires across the Inspiring Learning brands.
You will deliver a 360 recruitment service and use a variety of sourcing methodologies including headhunting, talent pool development and working closely with our Recruitment Marketing department to initiate and launch campaigns to attract and convert quality candidates.
You will be responsible for delivering the following, but not limited to:
- Partnering with senior business stakeholders to assess talent needs and provide expertise and guidance around hiring plan and strategy, driving the full end to end recruiting cycle
- Actively problem-solving and developing recruitment strategies for niche roles, to delivering critical hires at pace.
- Proactively build a network of external senior talent, to promote opportunities, and create “interview-ready” talent pools for priority roles
- Contribute to the creation of innovative sourcing strategies including the sourcing of passive candidates through various channels and activities to drive strong and diverse talent pipelines you’ll help define and promote what makes this organisation great
- Conducting thorough Interviews and phone screens
- Negotiating and coordinating job offers
- Working with the on boarding teams to ensure all pre-employment screening is completed
- Ensuring the ATS and data processes are fully utilised and all records are kept up to date and accurate, ensuring confidentiality.
- Actively using data to shape how you work by knowing how to assess and measure your performance
- Advocating for and driving a diverse and inclusive recruitment process
- Previous 360 recruiting experience in an agency and/or corporate environment, preferably recruiting for senior and specialist hires
- Bring an ability to think outside of the box and be innovative when it comes to sourcing and finding outstanding talent
- Demonstrate experience using multiple direct channels including social media and be confident with the technicalities of Boolean search.
- Experience in search/head hunting
- Experience of partnering with hiring managers to advise and make recommendations on appropriate recruiting strategies
- Proficiency with applicant tracking and candidate relationship management systems
- Confident in working to targets as well as other recruitment measures of success
Ready to join our team? Submit a short application today and a member of our friendly team will be in touch with further information.