Recruiter (Volume) - Are you looking for your first step into recruitment?
Hybrid – 3 Days Office Based - Brighton
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Join us during this exciting period of growth and development as a Recruiter, where you will play an important role in assisting in the growth of our UK and International brands!
The Recruiter will be in charge of sourcing and recruiting high-quality candidates for all Inspiring Learning brands. The successful candidate must also participate in building campaigns, projects, and recruitment-related events.
Building ongoing relationships with candidates is critical to this role; therefore you must be a people person and hold excellent communication skills!
Every day will be different. Expect to be involved with the following tasks and responsibilities (plus more!)
- Deliver an exceptional recruitment service to the organisation that ensures the right resource at the right time.
- Understanding the target market and using the right methods to communicate and engage
- Sifting through CV's, selecting quality candidates, interacting with candidates to ensuring effective evaluation for suitability
- Conducting virtual, telephone and occasional face to face interviews
- Ensuring the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process is of a high standard so that all candidates that come into contact with our organisation would recommend us as a great employer
- To keep in regular contact with all candidates during working and no working periods to support retention of returning candidates
- Maintain strong communication with Recruitment and HR team on update on recruitment stats and progress
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A people person, who can build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and candidates
- You will be results driven and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Friendly, motivated with a strong work ethic
What we will offer you:
- A competitive base salary along with bonuses
- Hybrid working with your own laptop and phone
- Fun office environment in the heart of Brighton with events throughout the year
- Discounted parking in Brighton centre
- Opportunities to travel the UK to our camps, centres, events, career fairs
- Perkbox (Free coffee's, Greggs and store discounts)
- Wagestream (Get paid early)
If this sounds like you, submit a short application today a member of our friendly team will be in touch with further information!