Resourcing Advisor (Volume)
Hybrid – 3 Days Office Based - Brighton
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Join us during this exciting period of growth and development as a Resourcing Advisor, where you will play an important role in assisting in the growth of our UK and International brands!
The Resourcing Advisor will be in charge of sourcing and recruiting high-quality candidates for all Inspiring Learning brands. The successful candidate must also participate in building campaigns, projects, and recruitment-related events.
Building ongoing relationships with candidates is critical to this role; therefore you must be a people person and hold excellent communication skills!
Every day will be different. Expect to be involved with the following tasks and responsibilities (plus more!)
- Deliver an exceptional recruitment service to the organisation that ensures the right resource at the right time.
- Understanding the target market and using the right methods to communicate and engage
- Conduct engaging telephone screenings, interacting with candidates to ensuring effective evaluation for suitability
- Conducting virtual, telephone and occasional face to face interviews
- Ensuring the candidate experience throughout the recruitment process is of a high standard so that all candidates that come into contact with our organisation would recommend us as a great employer
- To keep in regular contact with all candidates during working and no working periods to support retention of returning candidates
- Maintain strong communication with Recruitment and HR team on update on recruitment stats and progress
- You will hold previous experience working within a high-volume recruitment capacity
- Experience using an ATS system (Applicant Tracking System)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A people person, who can build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- You will be results driven and able to work independently or as part of a team
If this sounds like you, submit a short application today a member of our friendly team will be in touch with further information!